Thursday, April 4, 2013

Building on Break - Update 1 - "Breaking it in"

So having had my wisdom teeth removed, I needed something to do on breaks to take my mind off the ever present annoying dull ache.  So I broke out several boxes today and assembled a LOT of models while on break and by assembled I mean cleaned, clipped and pinned.

All the models assembled today were from the Privateer Press line of either Warmachine or Hordes.
Items Assembled on Day 1.

Retribution of Scyrah:
Adeptis Rahn
Dawnguard Scyir
Arcanist
Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker

Circle Orboros:
Wolf Lord Morraig
War Wolf
Reeves of Orboros (6)

Yesterday provided me with a good basis on how long it takes me to assemble models that require pinning and also lets me better gauge out the amount of time I need to perform tasks.  Overall it was a successful hobby day for me and I look forward to having more!

No comments:

Post a Comment