Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bretonnian Paladin on Pegasus - WIP

Here is the first of what will be many WIP posts regarding the Bretonnian army I have started and will hopefully  have finished by the time my children are born.  (I've got til December, so I better gear up!)  This model I started at 9:30pm and I finished for what I am calling a good stopping point at 2:00 am.  I am anticipating each Knight and Character taking about 6-8 hours based on the level of detail and freehand I will be attempting to pull off with this army.  

Anyway here is the first WIP for the Bretonnia Project.
The first image is the converted Black Templar Emperor's Champion model that I hacked off at the waist and stuck to a Knight's legs.  The conversion worked perfectly for the image of "The Black Knight" that I wanted in the army.  I used a modified Parravon heraldry for his colors and the other Pegasus Knights will probably follow the same pattern.
Pics!:




I will be figuring out the basing scheme shortly and then also doing some more highlights, gluing the knight to his steed and then finally attaching the transfers.  



The army has begun!