I used an airbrush to prime the models white (technically Bryan did since my airbrush is still shipping).
Then I used a 1:1 heavy red/black mix to base coat the model.
I then began painting with Gory Red on the armor edges doing line highlights.
Next I used Bloody Red on top of the Gory Red.
I then used Orange Fire to edge on top of the Bloody Red and as you can see it really make the three levels of red beneath it pop.
Finally I used a 1:1 ratio mix of Bonewhite and Orange Fire to touch up the very edge of the ridges and it did a wonderful job of adding definition.
I've done 30 models so far with the Heavy red/Black, Gory red and Bloody red and I've started painting the 30 remaining Kabalite Warriors with the Orange Fire.
More updates to come!