Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bretonnian Knights of the Realm - The Knights of the White Hart, Champions of Gisoreux

Here's a completed 2nd unit of Knights of the Realm for my Bretonnian army.  I look forward to doing the Trebuchet's next.  Why?  Cause they aren't KNIGHTS.

Anyway - here are the pictures of the completed unit.  I am also sad to say that these look 10x better in natural light than they do with the flash.  This post has made me determined to build a light box for taking above average pictures of my self-indulgent work.

Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! These guys go great together, and fits perfectly with the look of the Bret army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, excellent paint jobs! I'm just beginning to tinker with Brets, so thanks for providing more "scope for the imagination" in what you can do with these units.

    ReplyDelete