Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Raucous Host, Warherd of the Drakwald - Beastmen Army Showcase Part 1

Here is the first part of the army showcase for the Beastmen army I just finished painting for the 2012 OFCC Warhammer Fantasy tournament.  I still have 20 days til the event begins so I have time to do a few touch ups but for the most part I am going to consider the army done until after the event.  Once the event is over I can go back and properly paint models that were given the "speed-painted" touch.


Anyway here are some shots of the army:






I'll have some WIP shots of the army as I painted it as well as some singular models/units in later updates.

4 comments:

  1. They look great, I really like the bases. They are unusual but work well with the army. I love the big monsters too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kuffeh! The movement trays and bases are from Base X of War. I was using a Stonelands/Badlands theme from Tamurkhan as a basis for the army.

      Delete
  2. Loving the bases, unit filler and unified pallet. Good work for a married man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good. I hope you have a great time in the tournament, and bring back plenty of trophies for your Herdstone.

    ReplyDelete