Monday, February 20, 2012

Beastman WIP - Chariots and Characters

Hello folks,

With the Deployment Zone's - Tamurkhan, Throne of Chaos campaign kicking off on the 22nd, I figured I should attempt to get a post or two in that isn't going to be campaign related.

I've finally pegged down a good theme for my Beastmen list and I think it will work out well.  I've modified 3 chariots, pinned together an annoying Razorgor and modified existing chariots to fit my theme as well as assembled a finecast Malagor to be my Great-Bray Shaman model.
Here are some of the WIP:


Here you can see where I had to cut off the "spokes" on the Orc chariot as well as the whip section to glue to a Gor hand weapon.  I glued an Ungor arm to the Gor as well.  Both chariots received similar treatment.


Here you can see the Orc Boar Boyz boars converted (i.e. assembled) to serve as Tuskgors.  The liquid Green stuff is also pretty awesome.  The Razorgor...seriously...F this model and it's god damn spikes wtf.







Here is the assembled and works in progress shots of the metal Razorgor chariot and the plastic Tuskgors.




Finally here is the Finecast Malagor Dark-Omen model - both in pieces and assembled as well as a 50% painted Ghorgon.

More to come shortly!  Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. The chariots look excellent, especially the Razorgor one. I look forward to seeing paint on them.

    ReplyDelete