Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Eagles ordered for the Great Hunt

I'm a big fan of Games Workshop's models.  I think they do a really good job, especially on their newer releases.  However I saw this model at http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/ and had to buy it to replace my existing Great Eagles in my Wood Elf army.  I really, really like the look of this eagle model and I wish I had seen it before obtaining the alternate models I already have for my Great Eagles.
This is a limited edition run so I ordered 2.




I'll be assembling and painting these two (minus rider of course) very soon and you'll definitely see some blog updates of their progress.  Next update I'll post my WIP Doombull and Minotaurs in my Beastman army.

If you want to see more images of this model go to this link here.
There is another model I will be getting very soon as well to use for my Spellweaver in 3000 point games which is located here.