Monday, November 29, 2010

Army List modifications due to Army size changes.

So the news has come in that instead of the 2500 point format that everyone had suspected would be the norm, my local gaming club and area will be shifting to 2000 points.  This decision I am not a fan of due to the fact that I have gotten very comfortable with 2500 point lists but as they say in football, rub some dirt on it and get back out there.

I will be retooling all my lists to fit a 2000 point format in Warhammer Fantasy, I may even retool all my Warhammer 40k army lists to also fit this format.  Why not make it standard for both games?

Rather than go on a long and involved diatribe about how 2000 points severely limits the functionality of many armies in a competitive arena, especially those with older army books... I will just make a few follow up posts in the next few days detailing the following lists:

The Great Hunt, War Host of Athel Loren - 2000 point Wood Elf Army
The Wild Hunt, Warherd of the Drakenwald - 2000 point Beastman Army
The Company of the Damned - 2000 point Ulthwe` Eldar Army
Helbrecht's IX Legion - 2000 point Black Templar Army

Anyway, dinner is ready and I've stalled as long as I dare before angering the better half.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment