Friday, April 16, 2010

It has begun...

A friend of mine asked me when I was going to finally get around to making a blog for all of my Warhammer armies. I sat down and thought about it for a little while then I got up and asked my girlfriend if I should make a blog that deals with Warhammer.
She asked me "Does this making of a blog mean that you will not feel the need to tell me about your little war games and army lists?"
I responded "Yes."
She then with great gusto and excitement responded "Please God YES!" after which she danced a jig...
So...here we are.

I play both Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy.  I will be detailing my armies in later posts along with pictures and all that jazz of crap I've collected and painted.  There will also be ramblings and probably a lot of complaining about how army X or army Y just kicked the crap out of me yet army Z got totally owned, etc...
I also enjoy posting battle reps and army lists so you also have that nonsense to enjoy as well!

Current Armies for Warhammer 40k
The Company of the Damned - Eldar Ulthwe` Strike Force (1500 and 2000 point lists)
Helbrecht's IX Legion - Black Templar Assault Force (1500 and 2000 point lists)

Current Armies for Warhammer Fantasy
The Great Hunt, Warhost of Athel Loren - Wood Elf Army (2250 list)

Coming soon...
Sons of Dorn - Imperial Fist and Crimson Fist collaborative siege army (probably two 1500 point lists after I've finished my obsessive compulsive behavior to collect the Dorn chapters)
Cheesecake Factory - Skaven Warhammer Fantasy army (Primarily Clan Eshin)
-Insert Clever Name Here- Warhammer Fantasy Beastman army (probably next in line)


If anyone wants to associate blame for giving me an excuse to flood the internet with the ramblings of an insane mind...blame Reuben.  If that doesn't work, blame Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! Well met good sir. I'm sure the internet folks will be happy to see your works. A minor request, could you make your background something more eye-friendly? Grey would be fine. The only thing harder to read than white on black is red on black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really danced a jig?

    ReplyDelete